List of Top 10 Tips to Handle Skin Problems – Home Remedies for Acne
Here are some of the ways through which you may get relief form most of the skin problems. These are the home remedies for acne and are without any side-effects.
- Groundnut oil and lime juice may be mixed in the 1:1 ratio to work against pimples and blackheads.
- A paste of fenugreek (fresh methi) leaves may also be applied to the affected area of skin for at least 15 minutes. It will act against blackheads pimples, and wrinkles.
- Cut a lemon and rub its slices at the affected parts of skin and leave it as such for the whole night. Wash it off the next morning with lukewarm water. The lemon juice may also be mixed with rose water and applied to the problematic areas in the same way.
- Vitamin A and Niacin foods can also be used to treat the pimple and acne problems. 100 mg niacin and 50 k international units vitamin A can be taken thrice a day while 400 mg Vitamin E once daily. Continue this intake for one month.
- Acne natural remedies also include the use of garlic. You may also employ garlic to treat acne. You may get some slices of garlic and continue rubbing them at the affected areas of skin. It can be used to cure acute forms of acne.
- Coriander juice (one teaspoon) is mixed with 5 grams of turmeric powder. It will make a homemade ointment that may be applied to pimples and blackheads. Apply it overnight and wash it in the morning.
- Apply mint juice at your face for overnight and wash it away in the morning.
- A Juice taken from the whole raw papaya can be used as a homemade remedy for pimples.
- A mixture of Cornstarch and water may be applied to cover the face. It absorbs oil and relieves the skin of pimples and acnes.
- Pimples can be dried by using paste before going to bed. You may wash it away in the morning.
- One spoon lime juice mixed with 1 glass of boiled milk may also be applied to the face to wash away blackheads, pimples, and fractured skin.
- Mix lime juice in roasted pomegranate skin, grind it, and make a paste of it. Apply it at the pimple, boils, whiteheads, and blackheads.
- You may also drink wheat grass juice to remove acne. All the above mentioned techniques are easy to use and make. Use them to remove acnes, pimples, blackheads, whiteheads and the other such things from the affected areas of the skin. This is the best way for acne treatment.
Comment on: List of Top 10 Tips to Handle Skin Problems – Home Remedies for Acne