Skip to content
Arugula Health Benefits to Lose Weight, Fortify Heart and Stamina
1. Arugula contains antioxidants, keeps DNA cells safe and prevents cancer.
2. Arugula has high level of nitrates which help to produce nitric oxide. This nitric oxide boosts heart health, dilates vessels, lowers blood pressure and increases blood flow.
3. Arugula is also called Roka, Eruca, Roquette, Rocket, Rucola or Rocket salad.
4. It contains phytochemicals (indoles) which keep us away from cancer.
5. It has very low quantity of calories, sodium and carbohydrates and zero fat. It contains vitamins A, B6, C and K along with iron, zinc, folic acid, calcium, phosphorus, copper and magnesium.
6. It helps in losing weight as it has little calories in it.
7. It is anti-inflammatory and increases immunity against diseases.
8. It is free of cholesterol.
9. It’s chlorophyll helps to remove toxins from body.
10. It’s dietary fiber keeps digestive system intact and in good shape.
11. Romans used it to boost sex appeal. It is natural aphrodisiac and helps to boost libido and keeps you away from infertility.
12. Vitamins A, K and beta-carotene prevent free radicals from coming near retina and is good for eyes health and prevents aging effects.
Comment on: Arugula Health Benefits to Lose Weight, Fortify Heart and Stamina