By Shahid Saleem Butt
Question: I feel really just giving up and depressed lately. How to resolve this and overpower my fears?
You have to keep in mind that the only energy in the world (that God has created) is love and no other energy can overpower it. This situation arises when you are fully depressed and this dejection does not allow you to take steps towards fulfillment.
The way to find a solution is to be positive and make all out efforts to get rid of this precarious situation through positivity, patience and resilience.
The orderly way to gain confidence in such a situation is to act as follows:
- Tell your subconscious mind, “I will get out of it”.
- Make sure, you remain attached to your friends and remain among people. Never be alone.
- Make sure, you turn your attention towards universal energy of love and start getting as much love as possible through small acts of kindness like helping people, animals, insects, plants, and so on.
- Be positive and never think negatively.
- Sit on bare ground and visualize yourself to be doing the things that are creating issues.
- Think of a situation or a way that can relieve you of this difficult situation and visualize yourself to be attaining and overpowering this.
Once you get success during imagination and visualization, things will become easier for you in real-time when you face the same situation; this is just like you get immunity against a disease by using a vaccine.
- Take your current weakness or difficulty as a new test. Accept it as a challenge and determine to resolve it within a reachable target time span.