By Shahid Saleem Butt
Question: How to make a friend or connection better?
There are several aspects that you have to keep in mind when making new friends or saving/improving a connection.
- Keep in mind that the only energy in the world that prevails everywhere, and never dies, is LOVE.
- Have a moderately zealous mood when around a friend or a dear one.
- Help/Support your friend, not necessarily with money, with all such things that would not become a burden for you in the long run.
- Sit back; close your eyes and drink a cup of water in three sips to lighten your mood and to relieve stress.
- Increase your goodwill in friend’s eyes by removing thorns from his/her life.
- Be empathetic but not sympathetic.
- Accept your friend for whatever he is and don’t look for power, money, beauty or other refinements in him.
- Share your feelings up to a specific limit so that you don’t hit his/her feelings or views about specific things.
- Be positive and love your friend from heart. By love, I mean pure and innocent love.
- Disclose your simple secrets, not the big ones, to your friend.